Community Employment Supervisor (PAID POSITION)
BRAY COMMUNITY ALLIANCE C.E.P. LIMITED
Method Of Application: Phone Email Post
Contact Details 0831426465 [email protected]
We are a community organisation providing training to 21 CE Learners in Bray and the surrounding areas. We are seeking to recruit a CE Supervisor who will ensure the effective and efficient management of the
resources of the CE scheme and report to the Board of Management on its implementation. The appointee will be responsible for overseeing, supporting and developing the project in the Community.
• Coordinate the overall development of the CE Programme.
• Personnel management, team building, recruitment and to ensure HR Compliance and best practice.
• Support and coach CE Participants in gaining the skills and competencies for employment.
• Maintain and manage manual and computerised financial and accounting systems in line with accounting
procedures and conventions and in accordance with DSP policies. Preparation of financial returns, funding
claims, payments, debtors, creditors, payroll, bookkeeping and bank reconciliations.
• Coordinate and manage the recruitment of participants in a timely and efficient manner. Source and provide
appropriate training and development opportunities for participants using the Individual Learner Plan (ILP)
system and maintain accurate training records.
• Manage correspondence for board meetings, including CRO compliance and present monthly reports to the
Board of Management.
• Understand the role of CE supervisor as it pertains to project management and programme delivery, to long
term unemployed and to vulnerable adults
• The ability to develop a mutual understanding with participants in relation to their needs for re-entry to work
where the participant had been long-term unemployed and needs to develop a clear progression path.
• Competent to oversee the administrative, technical and participant development aspects of the project
• Capacity to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds, agencies and sectors with a commitment
to equality, cultural diversity and anti-racism
• Computer skills, e.g. Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail, Payroll, ROS, etc.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and competent report writing skills
• Ability to work with direction from the Sponsor group to effectively implement the CE programme in line with
CE operational procedures
• Experience of project management including administration and budget management
• Ability to ensure the provision of an efficient financial and accounting system in line with CE corporate
governance requirements, as directed by the Sponsors
• A good understanding of adult and community education in a community-based setting
• A capacity to initiate and develop a teamwork ethic and the ability to work independently
• Ability to conduct risk assessments and training requirements analysis
• Minimum Experience: 3 Years Supervisiory.
39 h / week
Rate: 639.61 Euro Weekly
Address Contact: Villa Pacis,